This is the third year this popular South African coin has been offered as a Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin and has become one of the most popular Silver coins in the world.
The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967.
The Silver 1 oz BU coin features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection.
- Manufacturer: South African Mint
- Minting Location: Pretoria, South Africa
- Denomination: 1 Rand
- Silver Content: 1 Troy oz
- Metal Purity: .999 fine Silver
- Diameter: 38.7
- IRA-Eligibility: Eligible